Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are accepted and the customer based contracts accepts the rules of the field and the current reserve requirements if they have read or not.
- Provisional bookings by email, phone or fax are accepted but must be confirmed within seven days.
- The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of 100% of the total cost of your stay. They will send you a "confirmation" by return mail after receiving the deposit.
- All reservations made on the 15th before your start date stay must be paid in full when booking is made.
- If the booking is made at the last minute and the payment can be deposited in our bank account, customers have the option of paying the full and final payment in cash in the camp at the time of check-in, as a defect arrival Service can deny our discretion.
We must be informed of any change in the number of participants or cancelled immediately and we reserve the right to impose a service fee / cancellation as detailed below. If the cancellation is made: -
- 30 days in advance - cancellation fee 0%
- 15 days in advance - 25% cancellation fee
- 7 days in advance - 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 1 week - cancellation fee of 100%
Note: - If part of the packet is not valid, refunds cannot be claimed by or that any part of the package interchangeable with other services. If the extension of a tour, supplement if necessary, it would be paid directly to us by clients.
Damage and breakage
Any breakages must be reported and paid. If breaks were not reported, and we reserve the right to charge for the repair or replacement, payable on demand.
Irrational or boisterous activities will not be accepted and we hold back the right to refuse entry or expel anyone who misbehaves and discomfort causing other tourists. In such cases, we will not provide a refund for lost vacation days.